Admission Procedure at Pediatric Rheumatology Association of Japan (PRAJ)
- To apply for PRAJ membership, download the application form here (Word DOC file),fill in the required information,
and e-mail it to （this is an image to prevent SPAM）
with the message subject “An Application for membership of the Pediatric Rheumatology Association of Japan.”
- At your earliest convenience, transfer the membership fee of 10,000 yen (an annual fee applicable for the FY) to the Japan Post Bank account given below.
Account code and number: 00170-7-756462
- After we receive confirmation of your payment, we will e-mail you the notice of the application, which usually gets completed within 2 weeks.
If you have not received any confirmation correspondence even after 2 weeks from the date of the transfer, please contact the secretariat.
- When you wish to withdraw from this association, please be sure to contact the secretariat.
- For those who study abroad (excluding domestic study exchange), please follow the adjournment procedure before going to be exempted from the annual fee; we will discontinue sending journals and letters of invitation. If the procedure is delayed, the annual fee for the applicable FY will be charged.
- When withdrawing, please remit any unpaid annual fees.
Changing the Registered Items
If a member needs to make any changes to the place of work, contact, etc., please notify the secretariat through fax or e-mail using the PDF below.
＜PRAJ Secretariat Office＞
2-348-302 Ryogaemachi, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, 612-8082 Japan
Phone: 075-468-8772 FAX: 075-468-8773